Click here to see complete start and ride instructions. But there’s really just two important things to remember about this weekend.
- Look good. Dress like the elite cyclists of legend did. Riding and at dinner.
- Make sure your bike is Cino. See here for what that means. Although we have never turned anyone away, we are considering some form of Shame for non Cino-bike riders. Something to consider if you’re thinking of say clipless pedals vs. the torture devices you should ride.
- We still have room to register. Click here to register online
- Kalispell Brewing has a special for Cino riders this weekend. 1/2 off second glass, $1 off growlers, 15% off jerseys
- You might have registered late or otherwise missed an email about drink donations. Riders are asked to bring a drink donation. Click here for details.
- Weather forecast looks perfect now, but things could shift. Bring appropriate gear.
- Cyclists are welcome to camp at Reed’s house – very close to the start – on Friday and Sunday nights. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if interested.